We encourage everyone that practices responsible disclosure to participate in our bug bounty program.
To take part, please make sure that you:
- abide by our terms of service
- avoid the use of automated testing frameworks
- only perform testing with your own data
- include a proof of concept on how the vulnerability could be exploited
- do not disclose any information regarding vulnerabilities until we have a fix in place
Rewards are given at our discretion depending on the criticality of the vulnerability reported.
Report a vulnerability
You can report vulnerabilities by contacting email@example.com.
We will respond as quickly as possible to all submissions that follow the rules above, and will consider them as part of the bug bounty program.
Bug bounty scope
We’ve defined the scope of the bug bounty to exclude some services which are not critical to business or pose no risk to our customer data, or which we consider not suitable for the program at this time.
- our dashboard and APIs, and other content hosted on the https://eu.sequencehq.com subdomain.