Our seamless accounting integrations allow you to connect Sequence with your accounting suite effortlessly, ensuring all your financial records stay in sync. This guide is a quick overview of the benefits and recommended usage of our accounting integration.
Sequence integrates with the following Accounting suites:
- NetSuite (coming soon)
Head to the Integrations section in the dashboard and find your chosen accounting software. Follow the steps to connect your account.
Benefits of the Accounting & ERP Integration
By integrating Sequence with your accounting system, you can:
- Push Sequence invoices and credit notes into your accounting suite. Every invoice and credit note finalized in Sequence will be automatically pushed to your accounting suite.
- Batch import customer records into Sequence, ensuring invoices are linked to the correct customers.
- Keep records up to date, including invoices and credit notes
- Keep the payment status of invoices in sync. Payment status updates will be reflected in both systems, ensuring that you can easily keep track of all your financial records.
- Maintain consistent ledger account information across both platforms.
This integration ensures that all your financial data stays in sync, allowing Sequence to fit seamlessly into your existing workflows. You can use Sequence to issue invoices and credit notes while recognizing revenue through your accounting suite, maintaining continuity across your financial operations.
To gain the most value from the accounting integration, follow the below steps:
- Import your customers from Xero into Sequence.
- Use Sequence to create draft invoices.
- Review and edit invoices within Sequence as needed.
- Finalize and send invoices to customers using Sequence.
- Invoices are automatically synced with Xero for revenue recognition and general accounting purposes.